News from across criminal justice
- COVID-19 is Hitting Rural Western Jails Hard
- Illinois unveiled a 7-Point justice reform plan, let’s break it down
- Recommendations for Pandemic Response and Future Readiness
- Data is Changing How a Police Department Responds to Behavioral Health Calls
- Should the Juvenile Justice System Have a Role in Education?
- COVID-19 and Uneven Policies are Complicating Reentry
- Is COVID-19 Data Reported by Prisons Correct?
- Correctional Facilities Facing Lawsuits Over Handling of COVID-19
- Should Police Officers be in Schools?
- Three Takeaways from the U.S.’ Probation and Parole Numbers
- Probation and Parole Populations Have Fallen by 2.4%
- COVID-19 Cases in Prisons at Their Highest Yet
- Americans Support Policing Reform, But Not Dismantling
- Prison Populations Have Dropped by 100,000 Since March
- Reform Heavy Budget Proposed for Department of Justice
Check out our other newsletters