Keep up with what we’re doing.
Last week, we explored the history of American...
We’ve been working on some new features that we...
This week we’re diving into the history of probation. So far we’ve covered Early Probation and The Great Shift, we’re wrapping up the series with at look at the 80s and 90s and the rise of strict correctional control.
Earlier this week, we dove into the early years...
Did you know that it wasn’t until 1956 that...
There is something about a new year—365 unmarked...
White Papers and Case Studies
What’s new with Reconnect Software
News from across criminal justice
- The Wrap: New Study Spanning 30 Years Reveals Relationship Between Incarceration and Cause-Specific Mortality
- The Wrap: Implementing Specialized Caseloads Can Reduce Recidivism
- The Wrap: Four Tips to Develop and Implement Co-Responder Programs
- Nevada Parole Officers are Overloaded and It’s Impacting Program Outcomes
- Court Slowdowns Mean Crowded Jails in Texas